FAQ: For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here. Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page. Q: Do I need an attorney? A. While some people handle their own cases, it is prudent to seek the assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney early in the process. The attorneys of the Bruce Law Group can provide you with a free, no risk consultation to review your potential claims. Q: The insurance company said they will work directly with me, so why should I pay an attorney? A: Even when dealing with your own insurance company, it is important to remember that they do not always have your interests first. You should always seek an opinion from a personal injury attorney to get an unbiased legal opinion regarding your cae and your rights. Q: What damages can I recover from an automobile accident or premises injury?  A: That depends on the type of case, and what injuries you sustained. Often, our clients have suffered an injury that requires medical treatment. If that is the case, then both past and future medical expenses are recoverable. Past and future lost wages may also be coverable. In some cases, injured people are able to recover pain and suffering, and other damages. Q: Was my injury big enough for an attorney to handle? A: While the Bruce Law Group prides itself and having the capacity to handle all sorts of serious injury cases, our staff and attorneys are equipped, and have the systems in place, to handle all manner of claims, from "soft tissue" cases to catastrophic injury cases. Don't assume that a case is too small, let us review it for you!